|An original variety with a “double border”: white falls with medium blue-violet border adjoined by another thin border, 5 mm wide, which is bluish white. Pure white standards. Pale yellow beards with shoulders in the same light yellow colour. Three branches per stem and 9 buds on average. Heavily frilled. (Schreiner 2009).|
- Early to mid-season
- Année de création
- Delivery of bearded irises (TALL, INTERMEDIATES, STADARD DWARFS and MINIATURE DWARFS) : from mid-june to the end of october
- Delivery of siberian, ensatas and water iris : March and April / Mid-august to mid-novembre
- Delivery of daylilies : March - April - May / September - October - November
- In the case of live products, returns can not be accepted.
- In case of non-flowering the year after planting, contact us.