|Bright orange standards with bright yellow falls bordered by vivid orange, held close to the horizontal. Flowers have pronounced wavy edges. Mandarin beards. Fairly compact stems, numerous buds: 10 to 12. (Aitken 2003).|
- Année de création
- Mid-season to late
- Delivery of bearded irises (TALL, INTERMEDIATES, STADARD DWARFS and MINIATURE DWARFS) : from mid-june to the end of october
- Delivery of siberian, ensatas and water iris : March and April / Mid-august to mid-novembre
- Delivery of daylilies : March - April - May / September - October - November
- In the case of live products, returns can not be accepted.
- In case of non-flowering the year after planting, contact us.