|Upright, light mahogany standards, broad, buttery yellow falls under the copper-orange beards, edged and stippled with coppery red. Fine midline in mahogany. Superb shape, numerous flowers bordered by small frills. Good branching. (Black 2011)|
- Very late
- Année de création
- Delivery of bearded irises (TALL, INTERMEDIATES, STADARD DWARFS and MINIATURE DWARFS) : from mid-june to the end of october
- Delivery of siberian, ensatas and water iris : March and April / Mid-august to mid-novembre
- Delivery of daylilies : March - April - May / September - October - November
- In the case of live products, returns can not be accepted.
- In case of non-flowering the year after planting, contact us.