|"Very chic, Yes Madame". Why seek complexity when beauty reveals itself in simplicity. Soft pink, lavender standards, falls of the same shade, slightly lighter. Beautiful tangerine beards adding to the charm of these large and well-formed flowers. 8 to 10 buds per stem. (Schreiner 2013).|
- Année de création
- Early to mid-season
- Delivery of bearded irises (TALL, INTERMEDIATES, STADARD DWARFS and MINIATURE DWARFS) : from mid-june to the end of october
- Delivery of siberian, ensatas and water iris : March and April / Mid-august to mid-novembre
- Delivery of daylilies : March - April - May / September - October - November
- In the case of live products, returns can not be accepted.
- In case of non-flowering the year after planting, contact us.