|Amethyst standards turning beige at their borders. Falls between cream and fading to apricot near the bright tangerine beards. Branches with 8 buds on average. Brother from the same sowing as Plaisantin ’. (Cayeux 11 77 A seedling).|
- Année de création
- Early to mid-season
- Delivery of bearded irises (TALL, INTERMEDIATES, STADARD DWARFS and MINIATURE DWARFS) : from mid-june to the end of october
- Delivery of siberian, ensatas and water iris : March and April / Mid-august to mid-novembre
- Delivery of daylilies : March - April - May / September - October - November
- In the case of live products, returns can not be accepted.
- In case of non-flowering the year after planting, contact us.