|From our champion ‘Ravissant’ and ‘Masterplan’. Pinkish beige standards, apricot-cream falls with a pretty plicata-type border, medium wine pink. Burnt coral beards extended by a short sustained lavender midline. Huge flowers. 8 buds on average. Good branching, elegant and very chic! (Cayeux seedling 10 184 B).|
- Année de création
- Delivery of bearded irises (TALL, INTERMEDIATES, STADARD DWARFS and MINIATURE DWARFS) : from mid-june to the end of october
- Delivery of siberian, ensatas and water iris : March and April / Mid-august to mid-novembre
- Delivery of daylilies : March - April - May / September - October - November
- In the case of live products, returns can not be accepted.
- In case of non-flowering the year after planting, contact us.