PS. ROY DAVIDSON
- Delivery of bearded irises (TALL, INTERMEDIATES, STADARD DWARFS and MINIATURE DWARFS) : from mid-june to the end of october
- Delivery of siberian, ensatas and water iris : March and April / Mid-august to mid-novembre
- Delivery of daylilies : March - April - May / September - October - November
- In the case of live products, returns can not be accepted.
- In case of non-flowering the year after planting, contact us.
Golden-yellow flowers finely veined with brown, lasting 3 times longer as those of the other Pseudacorus and measuring 8 cm in diameter. The exuberant foliage is almost evergreen and the plants grow equally well in the open garden and in the water. Leave 60 cm between each plant. Flowers for 4 weeks.